What an excellent call last night! Big thank you to Brian King for a fantastic presentation and great game plan for ways to boost sales using the Holiday Catalog.
If you missed the call or would like to listen again, here is the recording as well as the PDF of the PowerPoint presentations.
For those inquiring, here is a link to my Pinterest boards as well as Stampin’ Up!’s Pinterest boards.
A link to the Easy Button presentation can be found HERE.
Here’s how to create DBWS links to your store, the clearance rack, etc… CLICK HERE. Note: this is also found in our Pals Weekly Bulletin under “Exclusively for Pals Tools”
>> Listen to the recording HERE>> View the PowerPoint PDF Presentation HERE>> Door prize winner, $25 shopping spree: Karen Bone
PAST MONTHLY WEBINARS AND RECORDINGS
- June 2016 – Expanding the Pals Community, Guest Speaker Lisa Pretto talks about how much fun expanding the Pals Community can be.
- May 2016 – 2016-17 Annual Catalog Stroll Webinar
- April 2016 – 20 Questions & How to Livestream on Facebook
- March 2016 – The Final Call for Sale-A-Bration
- February 2016 – The Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle
- January 2016 – 10 Really Easy Ways to Add Sales in 2016
- December 2015 – Occasions Catalog Stroll
- November 2015 – ABC’s of Recruiting
- October 2015 – To DBWS or not DBWS?
- September 2015 – Q&A about the New Plan
- July 2015 – Holiday catalog stroll
- June 2015 – Saavy Demo, the Easy Button
- May 2015 – Annual Catalog Stroll
- March 2015 – Sale-a-Bration: Rally to the Finish
- February 2015 – Titles in the New Plan
- January 2015 – What can Sale-a-Bration Do for You?
- December 2014 – Occasions & Sale-a-Bration Virtual Catalog Party
- November 2014 – Home Parties, Guest Speaker: Genevieve Ko
- October 2014 – Inviting New Members to Your Downline: Recruiting is a Dirty Word
- September 2014 – Christmas Cards, Guest Speaker: Sharon Armstrong