Want to share your beautiful paper crafting projects to more people? Sign up for my regular Sunday feature called: Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. This post is dedicated to sharing the talent of the Pals and a popular spot for stampers to look for the best paper crafting ideas each week!
Here’s what I’m SUPER excited about!
- It allows Pals to share their work on my blog (Stampin’ Pretty) with a direct link to your original post.
- It offers Pals who do not have a blog a way to share (and I encourage this), too!
- It’s easy for readers to pin your photos to Pinterest directly from my post.
- The Sunday post will publish to my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page each Sunday for further exposure.
- My posts deliver to thousands of subscribers!
- Over 8,000 people follow the Pals Picks of the Week board on my Pinterest account.
HERE’S HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Fill out the form here to submit your Pals Paper Crafting Pick of the Week.
- You choose! Share a direct link to your post of your best, original (no copied/CASE projects, please), well photographed paper crafting projects which were published within the previous week (Wednesday to Wednesday deadline).
- If you don’t have a blog or a link to share, please email a photo of your project to: [email protected], Please title your email: Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week.
- Pals may submit one “pick” per week but you can participate every week if you want. I’ll set a limit in the future as interest grows or may have to modify this as we move forward.
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT your Paper Crafting Pick of the Week is Wednesday for posting on the following Sunday.
- We will include a reminder in the Pals Weekly Bulletin each week.
Let’s get your name and talent out there along with new traffic to YOU!
Your Fearless Leader,