What an excellent call last night!
I will be emailing demo support and compliance this morning to answer specific questions that came up in the call about kits and compliance and will post when I have answers. Pals, please contact DS by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to review what you want to put in your kit for approval. I can’t and won’t make judgment calls with as tricky as the answers are (and changed this week relating to a few areas).
Stampin’ Up! Policy on Demonstrator-Produced Kits
- If a demonstrator is creating project kits—whether they be card kits or any other project kit–they should be careful to avoid purchasing more merchandise than needed for the kits and causing a stockpile of merchandise.
- Kit contents must be consumable; they cannot include stamp sets, full-size ink pads, or any products that, if not sold, could be returned to Stampin’ Up!
- Kit contents cannot contain Stampin’ Up! products in its original packaging.
- Kit contents, such as card stock or paper, cannot include any pre-stamped Stampin’ Up! images.
- Demonstrators should keep in mind that once they purchase Stampin’ Up! products and create their own packaged kit with those products, they have created their own product in a sense, and the products are no longer Stampin’ Up! products. As a result, demonstrators cannot return those items to Stampin’ Up! for a refund or exchange under any circumstances.
If you missed the call or would like to listen again, here is the recording as well as the PDF of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Listen to the recording HERE
- View the PowerPoint PDF Presentation HERE
- Door prize winner, $25 shopping spree: Bridget Trefethen
- Susan Itell promised to share this link – her paper cutter (for mass producing kits/cards).
REMINDER: Play the Idea Day Challenge and Drawing (deadline 11a MST today).
PAST MONTHLY WEBINARS AND RECORDINGS
- September 2016 – Ways to Boost Sales (holiday catalog), Guest Speaker Brian King
- July/August – no webinars
- June 2016 – Expanding the Pals Community, Guest Speaker Lisa Pretto
- April 2016 – 20 Questions & How to Livestream on Facebook
- March 2016 – The Final Call for Sale-A-Bration
- February 2016 – The Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle
- January 2016 – 10 Really Easy Ways to Add Sales in 2016
- December 2015 – Occasions Catalog Stroll
- November 2015 – ABC’s of Recruiting
- October 2015 – To DBWS or not DBWS?
- September 2015 – Q&A about the New Plan
- July 2015 – Holiday catalog stroll
- June 2015 – Saavy Demo, the Easy Button
- May 2015 – Annual Catalog Stroll
- March 2015 – Sale-a-Bration: Rally to the Finish
- February 2015 – Titles in the New Plan
- January 2015 – What can Sale-a-Bration Do for You?
- December 2014 – Occasions & Sale-a-Bration Virtual Catalog Party
- November 2014 – Home Parties, Guest Speaker: Genevieve Ko
- October 2014 – Inviting New Members to Your Downline: Recruiting is a Dirty Word
- September 2014 – Christmas Cards, Guest Speaker: Sharon Armstrong