PALS FACEBOOK GROUPS AND DESCRIPTIONS
Our Pals private Facebook groups are available to my levels 1 – 3 and are the perfect spots to ask for stamping advice, share ideas and samples, get inspired, comment, cheer or quietly learn from the discussion.
The Pals private Facebook Groups and topics are listed below. Simply click on the links of the groups and wait (up to 48 hours) to be approved for access. For new demonstrators, we may need to wait until commissions finalize for the previous month to determine active status.
Please keep the discussion positive and fun. Religious and political beliefs are not acceptable in our chat groups and may be deleted.
Pals Stampin’ Chat: A very special place for both hobby and business Pals to chat about products, promotions, ask stamping questions, share advice and successes. We also discuss and rally for events and live get togethers, including our monthly Facebook Live gathering! ALL content is confidential. Before posting, please be sure to read the Stampin’ Up! updates, Pals Weekly Bulletin or contact Demonstrator Support for general product, promotion or compliance questions.
Pals Gallery: Need inspiration or a place to share your projects? The Pals Gallery is our very own “show and tell” of paper crafting (cards, scrapbook pages, 3-D, and more). Watch for the Gallery Bandit challenges and ways to earn FREE products to boost your creative “mojo.”
Pals Bulletin Board: Essentially our “want ad” section. Advertise buy/sell/trade/find Stampin’ Up! products, promote a charitable event, shares, swaps.
Pals Polls & Prize Patrol: You won’t want to miss this Pals favorite! Join us for a virtual party to celebrate each new catalog launch. Fun polls & $100’s in prizes!
Pals Social & Support: This chat is a positive, social place. Share a personal experience and/or photo (for example, kids & pets, weather check, funny story). Request or offer a simple prayer of support for a fellow Pal. Please respect the diversity and range of beliefs within the Pals and keep the chat positive and harmonious.
IMPORTANT FACEBOOK GROUP REMINDERS
- Contact Demonstrator Support (1-800-STAMPUP) or [email protected] for basics (ordering, compensation plan, reports, promotions, etc.) or compliance questions.
- As tempting as it is, please do not answer compliance-related questions for fellow Pals. Those should always be resolved through Demonstrator Support.
- Stay in the loop without going crazy. You can turn off Facebook email notifications by clicking notifications in the top right on the group pages and setting it to “off.”
- I log in several times a day to read the Pals discussions, but may miss a comment or discussion that has been buried. If you asked something that required my response, please email me ([email protected]).
- Keep it positive. Constructively written concerns are fine for discussion. However, remember what you say has an effect on so many and negative chatter spoils the fun atmosphere and may be deleted.
- Important: If your Facebook name doesn’t match the name you used to sign up with under Stampin’ Up!, please e-mail [email protected] with your alternate Facebook name.
- We are always looking to improve. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or ideas for the chats!
HELPFUL HOW TO’S
To share photos or videos with a group:
- Click Add Photo/Video at the top of the group
- Pick a sharing option
- Upload a Photo/Video lets you pick a single file to share
- Create Photo Album lets you organize multiple photos in an album to share with the group
- When you’re ready to share, click post
To edit your comments (for example adding a bandit hashtag to your post):
- Hover over the comment and click
- Select Edit…
- Make your changes and then press Enter or Return to save, or Esc to cancel.
To delete your comment below a post:
- Hover over the comment and click
- Select & click Delete…