Blog Hop Date & Time: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 5:30 am EST/ 4:30 am CST/ 3:30 am MST/ 2:30 am PST.
Theme: “So Thankful” Participants feature projects for Thanksgiving or Thank You.
Sign-Up Deadline: Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2015 by 11:59 p.m. EST
- Include the full URL of your blog’s HOME PAGE – it should start with http://(your blog home page)/Do NOT provide the link to the specific blog post URL.
- If you have a DBWS blog, be sure the URL will go directly to the home page on your blog rather than the DBWS home page.
- Confirm the spelling of your name, blog name and the link URL.
Confirmation of Participation:
- Watch for a confirmation email from Rae Harper-Burnet ([email protected]) which will ask for verification that all information provided by you is accurate.
- Your response to the email must be received by Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015, no later than 11:59 pm EST, or you will be dropped from the current hop.
- This is a firm deadline! Changing the hop information can be painful for fellow hoppers who have set up their posts early.
Mandatory Details for Hop Participation
- Blog Hop Date & Time: Your blog post must be scheduled to go live on Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015 at 5:30 am EST/ 4:30 am CST/ 3:30 am MST/ 2:30 am PST.
- Your Hop Project/Post: The blog hop post should be reflective of your best work. Pictures should be of good quality and of adequate size (largest dimension should be a minimum of 400 pixels)
- Blog Post Format: Follow the narrative provided below to provide a uniformed look for our Pals Blog Hop.
- Excerpt Homepage: If your blogging platform shows an excerpt style homepage that requires the reader to “read on” rather than displaying full content of your post, your excerpt picture must be the Badge for the blog hop in addition to displaying the Badge on the detailed post. If you have questions, please contact Rae Harper-Burnet ([email protected])
- Supply Lists: Optional Stampin’ Buddy or My Stampin’ Blog lists (and the like), if provided, must be placed after the entire Line-up. Disable any “Sticky Posts” the day of the Blog Hop.
- Personal Promotions: Refrain from posting any personal promotions in conjunction with the blog hop. Personal promotions are those that are not offered by Stampin’ Up!
- Preview: All links provided with the Blog Hop information must be previewed by each hop participant to ensure that all links are working.
- Potential Last Minute Changes: Be sure to check your email for any updates/last minutes details that may pop up unexpectedly. If YOU have any participation changes, let Rae Harper-Burnet ([email protected]) know ASAP so she can notify the rest of the Pals in a timely manner. We completely understand that emergencies happen. Letting us know ahead of time keeps the blog Hop running smoothly despite whatever curve balls come our way!
- Assistance with Blog Post: Please contact Rae Harper-Burnet ([email protected]) for help with scheduling posts, etc.
- Badge: Do NOT copy the Badge image to paste it into your blog post. You must right click the image, select “save image as” and save the image to your computer. The image may then be uploaded to your blog platform’s media/library.
Pals Blog Hop: So Thankful
Choose a badge from the badges above.
***(Hop Text: Copy the following text in its entirety)***
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November, we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that show our thanks, including both thank you and Thanksgiving themed projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies. We hope you enjoy our creations!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from (insert previous blog), number ** on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
(Insert your project picture and information)
The next stop is (insert next blog), number ** on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up: