Our swap is a simple one. You must be attending convention to sign up. We will have a final count for how many cards to make on June 22. The deadline to sign up will be June 20th. Last year we had around 50 swappers and I expect at least that many this year. Make sure you can commit to participating before signing up as it is not fair to drop out last minute. Believe me, this is one swap that you want to be in. The Pals are incredibly talented!
THE RULES OF THE SWAP
- You must be attending Convention to participate.
- Make sure you can commit to participating before signing up as it is not fair to drop out last minute.
- Create a fabulous, original card that you are proud to swap.
- We don’t put any limits on size or shape because we want your best work, whatever it might be.
- Just make sure it is a full card, not just a card front, and uses only current product that can be purchased the day of the swap.
- Make sure the card is well constructed and stamped neatly and evenly.
- Please place the finished card into either one of our clear envelopes or in a cello bag if it doesn’t fit in a clear envelope.
- Do NOT put your name directly on the card but on a piece of paper or Post It and tuck that into the clear envelope.
- I also recommend tucking the flap instead of sealing the envelope so that we can pull out the card to oooh and aaah and then put it back in to keep it pretty.
- You can embellish all you want or keep it simple but just make sure it is an example of your very best work.
We hope everybody who is attending Convention will participate, especially our new Pals! Don’t be scared to sign up. No matter your level of stamping you are sure to have a great time and you will go home with so many great cards to share with your customers. If you are hesitant to sign up, please contact me (Pam Morris at [email protected]) and I can help you in any way to get you going.
TO SIGN UP FOR THE SWAP
To sign up you must email Pam Morris at [email protected]. Please don’t sign up or comment on this post. She will only be doing one-on-one communication through email, but will be leaving general comments on the Facebook post in our Pals Stampin’ Chat group as needed. Also keep in mind that you must register for the Sip and Swap to participate.
I look forward to another fun, successful swap this year! Please let me know if I left out any details.
— Pal, Pam Morris