General Information: What To Expect
OnStage Live recorded content
Product Spotlight presentations (including hands-on experiences)
Lunch (lunch box)
Live stamping presentations
Cobb Galleria – Concourse AB
2 Galleria Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA, 30339
*CentreStage Local will be held in the same location.
To download driving directions to the Cobb Galleria Centre, please visit their website and select your starting location.
There are more than 2,000 complimentary parking spaces on site. Click here to find out more about parking options available at the Cobb Galleria Centre.
Supplies to Bring
We recommend that you bring the following supplies to OnStage Local in November 2016:
- Adhesive (we recommend Fast Fuse)
- Paper Snips
- Clear Blocks: A, B, C, G, and H
Standard, vegetarian, or gluten-free meals will be available. If the meal selections don’t meet your specific dietary requirements, please come adequately prepared with enough food to get you through the event. We’re unable to provide additional meal options or offer a discount for those who choose to provide their own meals.
If you have special needs, please indicate them when you register. If you have disabilities that are not addressed in the registration form, please email us at [email protected] and use the subject line “OnStage Local Atlanta.”
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Cards
We invite you to donate cards to Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). Almost all types of cards are needed (and appreciated) at RMHC houses. If you’d like to donate cards, please remember the following guidelines:
- Donate standard-sized cards (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″).
- To make your cards, please use Stampin’ Up! products only.
- Do not include any personal information on your cards.
- Donate cards for any occasion, such as thinking of you cards, holiday cards, thank you cards, birthday cards, or blank cards (no message). No sympathy cards, please.
- Remember to include an envelope.
Stampers love to swap! Swapping lets us share our creativity, enjoy the creativity of other stampers, and gather and collect ideas. Your swap can spotlight a particular technique or image and can be as simple or as complex as you wish. At the OnStage event, you will see demonstrators swapping cards and a variety of 3D items.
If you plan to swap, be sure to make your swaps (as many or as few as you wish) before the event. We’ll have a swap board onsite so you can display your creations.
If you would like to swap at OnStage, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Please use items from the current catalogs only.
- Please label each swap with your name, stamp sets, and all accessories used.
- Remember—the purpose of swapping is to meet new friends, get new ideas, and have fun! Please swap with everyone who asks you.
- Don’t forget a swap for Stampin’ Up! to display.
Please abide by the following guidelines to ensure a positive experience for everyone:
- Other than registered attendees, only infants-in-arms are allowed at OnStage events. No other children or individuals will be allowed at OnStage. If you do bring your infant, please be considerate of others and choose seats near a MainStage/classroom exit door. Strollers and Jazzy scooters must be kept out of the main flow of traffic. If your baby becomes a distraction, please be considerate and take your baby out of the room until he or she settles down.
- For safety and courtesy reasons, please do not save seats or stand on chairs.
- During the event, please turn off (or program to silent) all mobile phones.
- Please do not remove any items from the displays.
- Please be courteous toward others while photographing the display boards.
Do not make travel arrangements until you receive your OnStage registration confirmation email. Please make sure your travel arrangements do not conflict with event start and end times. We don’t want you to miss a thing!
Other than registered attendees, only infants-in-arms are allowed at OnStage events.
You must be present to receive all OnStage materials, gifts, handouts, and promotional items. OnStage gifts are not returnable or exchangeable. Items will not be shipped to demonstrators following the event.
If you have additional questions after you read this information, please call Demonstrator Support at 1-800-782-6787 or e‑mail questions to [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!
Product SpotLight allows you to see and play with new products from the occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs, with a focus on four groups of coordinating products. You will have the opportunity to create a Make & Take project for each of the four areas. If you haven’t yet experienced Product SpotLight, get ready for a fun reveal of some of our hottest new catalog items!
Product Purchase Premiere
Fun Fact Number One:
When you attend OnStage, not only do you experience sheer awesomeness, see the latest catalog first, and meet new friends—you can also order from a select list of new products. We call it Product Purchase Premiere, and it’s easy to join in the fun! Just pull up a demonstrator order on your laptop, tablet, or phone and place your order. That’s it! Your products may even get home before you do—and you’ll be on your way to getting a great head start on projects for your occasions catalog classes and workshops.
Fun Fact Number Two:
We think you’re going to love the upcoming occasions catalog. Seriously . . . it’s fab! So start planning and saving now to shop Product Purchase Premiere in November!
CentreStage Local is a leadership training event that will be held on Friday, November 4 at 6:00 PM. Demonstrators with the title of silver elite or higher are invited to attend. At CentreStage Local you’ll mingle with other leaders and increase your leadership skills. CentreStage Local will include a training followed by dinner. Please note: CentreStage is for demonstrators and supporting demonstrators only. The last day to qualify for CentreStage is September 30, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you at CentreStage Local!
AGENDA: Saturday, November 5
7:30 AM Check In
8:30 AM Doors open
OnStage Live content
Lunch (40 minutes)
OnStage Live Content
6:00 PM Event Ends