Letter #8 – Share Your Love of Stamping!
As a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals, there are lots of exclusive perks and resources available! I encourage you to take advantage of them (if you haven’t already) as part of your demonstrator experience (hobby or business)!
- Join the Pals Monthly Blog Hop. Enjoy exposure from 1000’s of visitors from all over the world! Details announced in the Pals Weekly Bulletin (PWB) each Thursday. Please let me know if you are not receiving the PWB.
- I host a Facebook Live Gathering on our Pals Chat the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:00 p.m. Mountain time. I’ll share details in our Pals Weekly Bulletin (PWB). Our monthly gatherings include a review of new products and promotions, exploration of important topics for hobby or business demonstrators or a special guest presentation. We even stroll through the new catalogs together! Can’t make it to the live event? I’ll share the recording so you can watch when it’s convenient!
- Be a star on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page. Email me as often as you like a photo and/or link to a paper crafting project you wish to share with my 10,000+ followers. A blog is not required. If you need help with photography, here are my top tips!
- Sunday Pals Picks. I dedicate my Sunday blog post to the talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Please submit your project here (include a link if you have a blog but it’s not required) by Wed. Every project is included. One submission per week.
- Watch your email each Thursday for the Pals Weekly Bulletin (PWB). It highlights Pals recognition, resources and fun!
- Pals Facebook Gallery and Bandit Challenge. Share your work with the Pals (and get inspiration for yourself) in our Pals Private Facebook Gallery. Get your creative mojo flowing with our Bandit Creative Challenge & earn FREE products.
- Our best stamping resource! You won’t want to miss the private stamping discussion and friendly atmosphere on our Pals Chat on Facebook.
- Pals Directory. Check out who lives close to you to set up a stamping get-together or attend a Stampin’ Up! event together. Please complete this optional form if you would like to be added to the list.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help! Simply reply to this email.
P. S. Are you missing out on our creative fun? Be sure to join the Pals private stamping groups on Facebook for ideas, friendly stamping discussion and prize patrol. Not a Facebook member or user? Reply to this email and I can help you get set up.