Letter #4 – Stamp, Share & Earn Income? Tell Me More!
Want to take your passion for paper, stamps and ink and earn extra income?
Here are some quick and easy resources:
- Stampin’ University – training section of the demonstrator website. Find Stampin’ University along the top menu after logging into the demonstrator website. Learn how to place a demonstrator order, get your discount, host a class, invite friends to join, advance to Bronze Elite and much more!
- InkBig Academy – Lisa Pretto is my direct upline. She’s a top notch direct sales trainer and successful Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Lisa offers lots of free business training along with special discounts for the Pals. Learn more about InkBig Academy here. As a Pal, you also qualify for her VIP program and newsletter for free. Please email [email protected] to join the FREE InkBig VIP training. You will then be provided with your login and password setup. She also offers a Facebook group here with more opportunities for challenges, prizes and fun.
PALS RESOURCES: I recommend you keep the following resources handy. Hobby demonstrators can benefit, too.
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? Check out my rewards & recognition program for the Pals (levels 1 – 3) who aspire a little higher!
Your demonstrator login is required
- Quick Start Program Earn rewards from me for completing the 6 month quick start goal. Click here for rewards details.
- Beyond 20% – Personal Earnings & Volume Rebates Table
- Oh the Places You’ll Go! Title Benefits Table (print and keep handy)
- Invite New Pals & Earn Income: Team Commissions
- Earn free products when you earn Flex Points. Details here.
- Getting Started Demonstrator Checklist
- The Print Lab (hosts printable files like our product manual, goal setting, exchange and order forms).
- On-Line Stampin’ Up! Catalogs – PLEASE NOTE you cannot share files or links to catalogs until the customer sales period for the catalog begins. To find catalogs – you will log into the demonstrator website and look under happening now, then catalogs.
- What is a workshop? Watch and learn! If you are interested in earning a little extra money with Stampin’ Up!, a workshop (also referred to as a “party” or “class”) is one of the best ways to get started. This video from Stampin’ Up! covers the basics. Read more details on holding events here.
I’m here if you have any questions or thoughts to share. Simply reply to this email!
P. S. Are you missing out on our creative fun? Be sure to join the Pals private stamping groups on Facebook for ideas, creative and friendly stamping discussion and prize patrol. Not a Facebook member or user? Reply to this email and I can help you get set up.