Want to take your passion for paper, stamps and ink further and earn extra income?
Stampin’ University – Be sure to visit Stampin’ University on the demonstrator website for more helpful resources. Find Stampin’ University along the top menu after logging into the demonstrator website. Learn how to place a demonstrator order, get your discount, host a class, invite friends to join, advance to Bronze Elite (bump to a 25% discount or instant income) and much more!
This compensation plan document is a helpful resource on how the Stampin’ Up! programs work. I recommend you save and keep it handy.
LOVE FREE STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS? Check out my rewards & recognition program (Pals Points) for the Pals (levels 1 – 3) who grow their businesses, large or small!
I recommend you review and keep the following resources handy. Hobby demonstrators benefit from these resources, too.
Please log into the demonstrator website (HERE) so that you can access the links below. I recommend you bookmark the demonstrator website for easy, regular access.
- Quick Start Program Earn rewards from both Stampin’ Up! and me for completing the 6 month quick start goal.
- Beyond 20% – Personal Earnings & Volume Rebates Table
- Oh the Places You’ll Go! Title Benefits Table (print and keep handy)
- Invite new Pals & earn income: Team Commissions
- Getting Started Demonstrator Checklist
- The Print Lab Print and Go! Access printable files like our product manual, goal setting, exchange and order forms.
- On-Line Stampin’ Up! Catalogs – PLEASE NOTE you cannot share files or links to catalogs until the customer sales period for the catalog begins. To find catalogs – log into the demonstrator website and look under happening now, then click on catalogs. Current catalogs can be found on the demonstrator website by clicking “Happening Now” and “Catalogs.”
- What is a workshop? Watch and learn! If you are interested in earning a little extra money with Stampin’ Up!, a workshop (also referred to as a “party” or “class”) is a fun way to get started. This video from Stampin’ Up! covers the basics. Read more details on holding events here.
I’m here if you have any questions or thoughts to share. Simply reply to this email!
P.S. Are you missing out on creative fun and prizes? Be sure to join the Pals private stamping groups on Facebook for ideas, creative and friendly stamping discussion and prizes. Not a Facebook member or user? Send me an email (email@example.com) and I can help you get set up.