Letter #4 – Stamp, Share & Earn Income? Tell Me More!
Want to take your passion for paper, stamps and ink and earn extra income?
Here are some quick and easy resources:
- Stampin’ University – training section of the demonstrator website. Find Stampin’ University along the top menu after logging into the demonstrator website. Learn how to place a demonstrator order, get your discount, host a class, invite friends to join, advance to Bronze Elite and much more!
LOVE FREE STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS? Check out my rewards & recognition program for the Pals (levels 1 – 3) who grow their businesses, large or small!
I recommend you review and keep the following resources handy. Hobby demonstrators can benefit, too.
Your demonstrator login is required
- Quick Start Program Earn rewards from me for completing the 6 month quick start goal. Click here for rewards details.
- Beyond 20% – Personal Earnings & Volume Rebates Table
- Oh the Places You’ll Go! Title Benefits Table (print and keep handy)
- Invite new Pals & earn income: Team Commissions
- Earn free products when you earn Flex Points. Details here.
- Getting Started Demonstrator Checklist
- The Print Lab Print and Go! Access printable files like our product manual, goal setting, exchange and order forms.
- On-Line Stampin’ Up! Catalogs – PLEASE NOTE you cannot share files or links to catalogs until the customer sales period for the catalog begins. To find catalogs – log into the demonstrator website and look under happening now, then click on catalogs.
- What is a workshop? Watch and learn! If you are interested in earning a little extra money with Stampin’ Up!, a workshop (also referred to as a “party” or “class”) is a fun way to get started. This video from Stampin’ Up! covers the basics. Read more details on holding events here.
I’m here if you have any questions or thoughts to share. Simply reply to this email!
P. S. Are you missing out on our creative fun? Be sure to join the Pals private stamping groups on Facebook for ideas, creative and friendly stamping discussion and prize patrol. Not a Facebook member or user? Reply to this email and I can help you get set up.