Letter #1 – Welcome to the Pals
Welcome! I’m so excited that you purchased your starter kit through me and are now a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. My goal is to help you take your passion for paper crafting and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level of fun, friendship and, for those that are interested, extra income. I recommend you enjoy, learn and adapt what works best for YOU!!
Watch for additional emails from me to help you make the most of your Stampin’ Up! experience.
SEVEN EXCLUSIVE DEMONSTRATOR AND PALS RESOURCES:
1) Pals Weekly Bulletin: Each Thursday, I’ll email you the latest Pals activities including fun contests, challenges and recognition as well as Stampin’ Up! product, promotions (often time sensitive) and other news. Please take a few minutes to read the bulletin each week to make the most of being part of the Pals Community and maximize your demonstrator benefits.
2) Love Button! Demonstrator Support (1-800-STAMPUP) or [email protected] is available Monday thru Friday, 7a to 7p Mountain Time. The friendly staff members at Stampin’ Up! are ready to help and offer the fastest and most up to date way to resolve your day to day questions (for example: special offers, product ordering and exchange questions).
3) Go to the Head of the Class! Stampin’ University will get you on the fast track to familiarizing yourself with Stampin’ Up! and your new benefits. Log into the demonstrator website and you’ll see the Stampin’ University link along the top menu. Learn how to place a demonstrator order, get your discount, host a class, invite friends to join, advance to Bronze Elite (bumps you to a 25% discount/instant income) and much more!
5) You won’t want to miss out. Join the stamping conversation and creative fun in our Pals private Facebook Groups – See this page for more information and to join the groups.
6) Pals Bandit Challenge. Earn Pals Points! Participate in the Pals bandit challenge by uploading 13 or more projects to our private Pals Facebook Gallery each month. You’ll find oodles of cards ideas and earn Pals Points toward FREE products from me, too! Learn how to participate in the Bandit challenges HERE.
7) Recognition & Rewards! Check out my rewards chart for Pals title promotions, sales and more. I reward levels 1 – 3 equally. This provides recognition & rewards for your team members (through my level 3), too!
I’m here if you have any questions or thoughts to share. Simply reach out to me at [email protected]