Aren’t sure about OnStage? Wondering what you’ll get if you attend?
- Be the first to hold the new occasions catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure! Flip through the pages, fall in love with the new products, and be the first to order!
- You’ll enjoy demonstrator presentations, stamping, recognition, food, prize patrols, display boards, and fun!
- Think of it as a friend retreat—a time and a place to reconnect with friends near and far. We are sending top staff members to host this retreat, so you’ll be in good hands.
Registration closes Thursday, October 15. (That’s just a few days away!) To find the venue nearest you or to hear what other demonstrators are saying, please visit the demonstrator website (US) —or click here to register (US).
We’re in the last days of OnStage registration, and we’ve heard a few myths going around. One myth is that OnStage registration is full. Well, the good news is that it’s not, and we’d love to have you join us if you haven’t registered already! Another myth is that we’re desperate to fill up the event. Actually, that’s true! We’re desperate to make sure that no one misses out on our first-ever OnStage event, because we know it’s going to be a blast! To help as many people enjoy the experience as possible, we’re officially inviting you to participate in a Call-A-Thon from October 7-15.
During this Last Call for OnStage, call your team members and other demonstrator friends and invite them to join you at OnStage Live or OnStage Local events. Our goal is to get 500 more demonstrators from around the world to sign up for an OnStage event before registration closes on October 15. Watch our progress towards this goal on Stampin’ Connection.
You’ll find webinars here with tips for reaching out to invite others to OnStage. We’ll let you in on a hint about the webinars: there might be prizes involved. (You didn’t read that here, though!) Also, follow us @stampinup on Periscope to see live video updates from our Stampin’ Up! home office teams. In case you’re wondering, Periscope is an app where you can watch videos live, or for 24 hours after they are recorded. After 24 hours, the videos expire and disappear! See below to learn how to get a free Periscope account so you can see the Periscope videos. Our Periscope videos will mostly be in English, but we’ll be sure to get a few from our German and French teams as well!
We look forward to seeing you OnStage!
Watch the kick off webinar below:
Periscope, October 8-9 & 12-15 at 4:00 PM (MT) Daily
How to Sign Up for a Free Periscope Account
- On a mobile device, download the Periscope app from the iTunes App store or the Google Play Store.
- Sign in using your Twitter credentials. If you have multiple Twitter accounts on your device, you will be prompted to choose which one you want to sign up with.
- Your Twitter profile picture and bio will migrate over to your Periscope account, and Periscope will build a list of suggested followers based on who you follow on Twitter. Remember, Periscope doesn’t automatically import your Twitter followers.
- Enter your name.
- Choose a Periscope username (or handle). This can be different from your current Twitter handle.
- To learn more about Periscope, visit the Periscope Help Desk at https://periscopeapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us