THE ULTIMATE BUNDLE IS EVEN BETTER! The 2019 Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit specials will be hard for customers to resist! Think of it as the best bundle and value of Stampin’ Up! products you can offer!
- Option A: $175 in products for $99 ($76 FREE) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Option B: $225 in products for $129 and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. Includes a $50 Craft Tote – SAVE $20 on the tote and $76 in FREE products.
- Those who purchase the starter kit in January will receive a 20% discount (it can grow to 25% at Bronze Elite) on additional purchases thru July 31, 2019. That time period includes enjoying their discount on the new annual catalog pre-order (May) and launch (June)!
- They will have the same amount of time to reach their first $300 sales minimum and renew for the July – September quarter.
- Access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources and the Pals private Facebook groups and community (available only to those in my levels 1 – 3)
- No pressure and no penalty to drop.
- Hobby stampers are welcome!
Learn more about Pals Points and how you can earn oodles of FREE product from me HERE. If you are in my level 3 downline, I can’t see your team roster. Please be sure to explain that you qualified per the above in the note section of our Pals Points redemption form.
STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR SALE-A-BRATION REWARDS
While your customers are busy shopping Sale-A-Bration and earning their free products, all those sales are helping you earn more rewards! The amount of you accrue during Sale-A-Bration determines the rewards for which you are eligible.
- Earning period: January 3–March 31, 2019
- Redemption period: April 9–June 11, 2019
- Demonstrators will be able to use their earned catalog product credit on a demonstrator order during the redemption period.
- Click here to get a demonstrator Sale-A-Bration rewards tracker so you can hit all of your Sale-A-Bration goals.
These rewards are cumulative. Here is a quick example to show you how this works.
EXAMPLE: Suzie Stamper recruited one new demonstrator and got 2,500 CSV in total Sale-A-Bration sales. That means Suzie’s Sale-A-Bration Rewards include one 25 CSV product credit for her recruiting efforts and for her sales, one 20 CSV + one 25 CSV + one 40 CSV product credit.
Also, we would like to clarify that 3,000 CSV is the top reward threshold for sales and two recruits is the top for recruiting. There will not be additional rewards past these amounts.