It’s great to be a part of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community! Are you using your membership in the Pals to the fullest? Our exclusive Pals Perks flow through levels 1-3 of my downline. These resources are also available to your downline (if you choose to grow your group and your downline members fall into my levels 1 – 3 as well). This makes your leadership role a snap. An informed and involved Pal will enjoy their Stampin’ Up! demonstrator experience even more AND is more likely to stay.
- Training articles and educational opportunities (SU!, John Sanpietro, Lisa Pretto/InkBig Academy)
- Pals Weekly Bulletin (including the Demonstrator Tip of the Week).
- Monthly Pals virtual get togethers (using Any Meeting) and guest speakers – every third Thursday of the month.
- Rally for SU events (Pals Weekly Bulletin and Pals Private Facebook Groups)
- Sweet Spot reminder (in our Pals Weekly Bulletin)
- Getting started email series from Mary for levels 1 – 3.
- Free use of my virtual webinar software to train and lead your personal downline
- Pals Weekly Bulletin (SU updates, news, promotions)
- Pals Private Facebook Groups. Daily ideas, samples, tips, Q & A and fun
- Any Meeting live virtual meetings
- Pals Rewards
- Announcements for top sales, recruiting and promotions in our Pals Weekly Bulletin and on our Pals Chat (Facebook group)
- Announcements for anniversaries since joined the Pals (Pals Weekly Bulletin)
- Announcements for birthdays (Pals Weekly Bulletin)
- Announcements for new Pals (Pals Weekly Bulletin)
- Special recognition for those who promote to Silver and above on our Pals Chat (Facebook group).
COMMUNITY BUILDERS & FUN
- Pals monthly blog hop
- Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. A great way to get noticed on my Stampin’ Pretty blog.
- Monthly giveaway. Bandit Baker’s Dozen Challenge in our Pals Facebook Gallery Group (begins Nov. 1, 2016).
- Idea day challenges and contests
- Monthly group webinars and door prize
- Virtual parties and prizes to celebrate new catalog launches
- Events organization (Stampin’ Up! events, local get togethers)
- Pals Private Facebook Groups
- Card Swaps (arranged individually by pals)
- Ribbon, Paper & Embellishment shares (arranged individually by pals)
- Pals Directory (optional)
- Find a Pal Near You (map of Pals) (optional)