I’m looking for guest stampers (any level of my downline) who would be interested in being my Guest Stamper on my Stampin’ Pretty Blog.
It’s a great way to drive new visitors (and comments) to your blog or simply see your artwork on a high traffic stage.
I encourage first timers and will work with you on your project and photography is needed. If you have recently been my guest stamper, please feel free to sign up again. I will give priority to anyone new but really want to book the spots and am happy to “repeat” guests.
If you are interested:
- Please email me ([email protected]), you will get a confirmation from me.
- Project should be a debut (not shown on a blog or elsewhere before).
- You do not need a blog to be a guest. Simply email me a photo or mail me your project (and I’ll take the photo).
- If you do have a blog, please email me your blog address (to link you) along with your project photo(s).
- Our blog posts should go live simultaneously at 3:30 a.m. CST on the Sunday scheduled.
- Please do a courtesy link back to me (http://stampinpretty.com) if you publish on a blog.
Boost your biz on Guest Stamper Day! If you have a blog, you are welcome to take advantage of the boost in traffic and offer a new video, paid on-line class or kit (or we can discuss an idea). No discounting or giveaway promotions, please.
Step out! I remember the very first time I uploaded a card to Splitcoaststampers (over 5 years ago) and rushed to my computer every hour to see if anyone commented. It was such a thrill to find a comment. That thrill evolved into my full-time gig with Stampin’ Up! Whether you are a hobby stamper of business demo, here’s nothing like a pat on the back to keep you focused!